Our leaders on campus, the 6th grade students are responsible for recording our morning video announcements for Horseshoe Trails. Students are selected by homeroom each quarter to be part of the News Crew. We are looking for students who model good character and are in good academic standing.
- Effectively communicate the news to entire school
- Act in good character and as good role models
- Report to record the news every morning for the quarter
- All academics (i.e. Scholar seminars) and other school clubs are a priority over the news crew obligations
- Students need to remain in good academic standing
- Work together as a team and independently when necessary
Club Advisor: Mrs. Steffan