Welcome to Chemistry
Welcome to Chemistry!!!
Chemistry is the study of matter in terms of its physical and chemical properties, the transformations it undergoes, and the energy changes associated with those transformations.
Examples of Things We Learn in Chemistry
The recommended pre-requisite for Chemistry is a passing grade of C or higher in Algebra 1/2 (B or higher for Honors Chemistry) and a passing score on the 9th grade AIMS Science Exam. We also recommend that students pass the AZ Merit for Alegbra 1/2 with a score of 3 or 4. Analysis of students exam scores in chemistry indicates that students who pass grade level standardized assessments are more successful in chemistry than students who do not.
- 1st period: Chemistry (R)
- 2nd period: Chemistry (H)
- 3rd period: Chemistry (H)
- 4th period: Chemistry (H)
- 5th period: PREP
- 6th period: Chemistry (H)
Enroll in Remind.com:
- p. 1 - text "@jreisp1" to 81010
- p. 2 - text "@jreisp2" to 81010
- p. 3 - text "@jreisp3" to 81010
- p. 4 - text "@jreisp4" to 81010
- p. 6 - text "@jreisp6" to 81010