Welcome to 3rd Grade
Third grade is going to be a fantastic year! Our learning will include studying Ancient Greece, rocks and fossils, multipication, division, fractions, and much more. We will also read great literature, become better writers, learn to write in cursive, and become proficient using Chromebook applications.
Get ready for a fantastic year together!
* Math =
* Division Test on 1 - 8 facts this Friday!
* Spelling =
* Cursive =
* Reading = Reading log due tomorrow.
* Math = 9.1 reteach or enrichment and 9.1 practice book
* Spelling = Study words for Friday's test
* Cursive = q worksheet
* Reading = Read 20 minutes
* Math - Study division facts 1 - 8 for Friday's test
* Math = 9.2 reteach or enrichment and 9.2 practice book
Google Classroom = That Quiz Division Practice Test 1 - 8 Due Thursday (tomorrow)
* Reading = Read 20 minutes.
* Spelling = Study for Friday's test
* Math = Extra Practice pages in math practice book. (pages 171 and 172)
Study for chapter 8 test. (Use your purple practice test.)
Study for 1 - 7 division test.
Google Classroom = That Quiz Practice Test (If you did it on WEDNESDAY you don't have to do it today.)
* Spelling = Study for Friday's Test
* Reading = Read "Nacho and Lolita" and have a parent sign the paper. (The minutes can count for your reading log.)
* Our next book report is not due until February. Pleae read 20 minutes each night and alternate between fiction and nonfiction books.