Attendance Line: (480) 575-2431
If your child is going to be absent, please call the Attendance Line (480) 575-2431. If no contact is made to the school within 24 hours of the start of the absence, the absence will be considered unexcused.Permission to Leave Campus:
1. Prior to leaving campus during the school day, a student must obtain a Permit to Leave Campus from attendance. To receive this pass, a parent must call the attendance line (480) 575-2431 before 8:00 AM that morning.
2. When it is time to leave class for an appointment, present the Permit to Leave Campus to the teacher. Bring this pass to the office and sign out.
3. Upon returning to campus, the student must first sign in at attendance and provide a doctor's note or have a Parent sign student in to school in order to excuse the absence.Excused AbsencesAbsences will only be excused for the following reasons:
- Personal illness
- Doctor or dentist appointment (documentation must be provided for an excused absence.)
- Serious Family illness or death in the family
- Religious Holiday
To excuse absences for travel, college visits, or 2 or more non-illness absences, please notify attendance at least 24 hours PRIOR, and complete a Pre-Arranged Absence Form and submit to the Dean's Office.
** Students must be signed out and back in by parents at lunch time (11:29 to 12:09).
Person picking up a student must be listed on the emergency card and present a valid photo ID.