6th Grade Homework
Read 40 minutes each day! This is reading outside of school on the weekends :).
Latin/Greek Roots Part 2- new digital notebook uploaded and available in Google Classroom
- Due 1/10/20: "scrib/script"
- Due 1/17/20: "medi/midi"
- Due 1/24/20: "dem"
- Due 1/31/20: "log"
January Novel Project due 1/31/20
Templates and directions will be available in class and can be completed and turned in early.
- Students can pick up the template for novel projects any day of class!
Week of 1/27/20
- Bowtie Family Tree due completed 1/28/20
- Family interview/s due completed 1/28/20
- Poem Recitations begin 1/29/20 because of presentation on 1/28/20
- Root word log due 1/31/20
- Novel Project due 1/31/20
Week of 1/21/20
- Date of Text Structure quiz moved to 1/22/20!
- Root word dem due 1/24/20
- Work on Poem Recitation project
- Work on Genealogy Project
Why Shakespeare? is our unit of study for January. Students will read about the Bard, research Elizabethan England, conduct research to create a 4-generation family tree, design and make a coat of arms and work with a group to develop a culminating project reflecting what was learned throughout this unit.
Genealogy Project: See Sutori presentation on Google Classroom after 1/21/20.
- Most work will be done in class, but interviews and some research must be done outside of the classroom.
- Have fun learning about your family history.
Mini Research on Elizabethan England: In the Classroom
Ancient India Test: 1/16
B1 Only: Return Human Growth and Development Permission Slip (2 pages): 1/17
Completar ciberinvestigación de India: 1/17
Skeletal and Muscular System Test: 1/15
- Entregar proyecto de la célula 1/10
- Examen de la célula 1/17