- Black Mountain Elementary: PreK-6 – Emphasizing Performing Arts: Music, Dance & Drama.
- Desert Sun Academy: PreK-6 – French Immersion Beginning in Kindergarten.
- Desert Willow Elementary: PreK-6 – Accredited International Spanish Academy with Spanish Immersion.
- Horseshoe Trails Elementary: PreK-6 – National Blue Ribbon School. On-site horsemanship program.
- Lone Mountain Elementary: PreK-6 – A STEAM School emphasizing the Engineering Design Process.
- Sonoran Trails Middle School: 7-8 – A World Language School of Excellence.
- Cactus Shadows High School: 9-12 - AP, IB & CTE programs. A Top 10 Comprehensive High School in AZ.
CCUSD by the Numbers
- Approximately 4,600 students (Pre-K through 12th)
- 175 district square miles encompassing Cave Creek, Carefree, Maricopa County, North Phoenix and Scottsdale
- 8% free and reduced lunch program (2020)
- 279 classified staff
- 248 teachers
- 7 schools: 5 elementary (Pre-K-6), 1 middle school (7-8), 1 high school (9-12)
- 95% high school graduation rate
- 523 Advanced Placement Students (21-22 school year)
- 1.16% high school drop out rate (3 year average)
- 14% Special Education
- 1% English language learners
- 79.5% Caucasian
- 13.9% Hispanic
- 1.8% Asian
- .7% Black
- 4.1% Other
- Located in the Northeast Valley near Tonto National Forest, CCUSD is surrounded by the natural beauty of the Sonoran Desert.
- The Cave Creek area is home to myriad small businesses, many of which partner with CCUSD to support our students and teachers while also driving business.
- Roughly 64,000 people reside within the boundaries of CCUSD.