Degrees and Certifications:
Bachelor of Arts - Major "Language, Literature and Civilization of Anglophone Countries", Minor "Politics and International Relations". Graduate Studies - Teaching English and French as Second Languages
Miss Lisa Fisnot
I come from Troyes (pronounced like the number 3 in French!), but I have been living in and around Tours for about 13 years. My family back in France is composed of my mom, my stepdad and my three sisters (plus our two dogs, 6 cats, numerous chicken and ducks). I am now living in Phoenix with my cat, Suerte. She traveled with me from France this summer.
I have always wanted to be a teacher (unfortunately for my sisters who had to deal with me "teaching" them random things throughout the last 20 years). I am passionate about all things history, languages and sports.
5 FUN FACTS :
- I enjoy watching most sports, but I LOVE ice hockey and going to games.
- I love traveling! In the past, I have lived in Canada, the US, France, South Africa and traveled to Germany, England, Scotland, Spain, Mexico, and Egypt.
- I have read all the Harry Potter books too many times to count, and watch all the movies several times as well.
- Board games are my favorite activity to do with friends and family.
- The last 5 years, I have lived in 3 different countries, 5 different cities and 5 different appartments - I am really happy to have the opportunity to stay for a few years in beautiful Arizona!
Flowers make me happy, and hopefully I will be able to keep some in our classroom to brighten our days. “Flowers always make people better, happier, and more helpful: they are sunshine, food and medicine to the soul.” -Luther Burbank