Senior Poster How To's
- Please use standard size poster board - 28” x 22”.
- Do not attach any 3-dimensional items or use anything you would be upset to lose!
- On the front put the senior’s first name.
- On the back side put the senior’s full name and cell #.
- Posters can contain baby pics, school pics, sports pics, etc - please follow school guidelines!
- Drop posters off at the CSHS front desk beginning 3/1/2023.
- Posters can be digitally designed online at Wal-Greens, Wal-Mart & other locations or put together by hand.
- You may want to give your senior veto power as the poster will be hanging in the school hallways.