Online Registration for Families with No Existing CCUSD Students
Families with No Students Enrolled in CCUSD may begin the enrollment process using this application. In order to use this system, you must provide a valid email address. We will send enrollment status updates to the email address you provide. Follow the steps below to begin registration FOR FAMILIES WITH NO EXISTING CCUSD STUDENTS ONLY. If you have any students enrolled in CCUSD, DO NOT USE THE LINK BELOW. Go back and select the link for existing enrollments.
- Be sure to turn off any Pop-up Blocker in your internet browser settings before you start.
- Enter the requested information to begin enrolling, then type the "captcha" letters and/or numbers as seen in the image box and click Begin Registration.
- Complete all the steps that follow.
- Once you have completed all the steps, making sure all your information is filled in and spelled correctly, submit your application for review.
- Your child’s school will contact you for any additional items needed and to schedule a time to meet with the school staff to complete your enrollment process.
- Click to begin the enrollment process.
If at any time you have questions or need assistance please call our Technology Help Desk at 480-575-2066.
Kiosk computers are available at each school for use in Online Registration. Paper Registration forms are also available on the Enroll page. You may print and return them to your school.