Personalized Learning: Online Platforms
CCUSD's shift to Personalized Learning (PL) promotes meeting students at their current level of understanding of a topic versus a "one-size-fits-all" approach to teaching and learning. Several platforms help our students either remediate learning to move toward grade-level standards or allow our students to move beyond grade-level standards already mastered, but currently delineated by the state as grade-level appropriate.
- Dreambox - Math (K-3)
- Imagine Math (K-4)
- Imagine Math Facts (K-6)
- Smarty Ants - English Language Arts (K-2)
- Achieve 3000 - English Language Arts (3-8)
These platforms will supplement our Governing Board approved math and English Language Arts materials which include:
- Treasures - English Language Arts (K-3)
- Journeys - English Language Arts (4-5)
- Holt Literature (6-12)
- Go Math! (K-5)
- Big Ideas Math (6-8, Algebra 1/2, Geometry, Algebra 3/4)
- Discovery Education Science (K-8)
- Discovery Education Social Science and History (6-8)
For more information about Personalized Learning, please visit our Personalized Learning site and the Teaching and Learning PL page. The CCUSD PL "why" statement explains the reasoning behind our focus: Every learner is unique and deserves the power to shape a personalized path toward success.