Child Nutrition uses the InTouch Receipting online payment system for the meal accounts.
You may also choose to send in cash or checks with your student.
Last year's lunch account balances transfer to the next school year.
For the online meal payment system, your username is the email address that you provided to the district at the time you registered your students for school. If this is your first time using the online payment system, you will need to reset your password.
Once you are able to log in to InTouch Receipting, use the following steps:
- Click on your child's name.
- Click on Child Nutrition Deposits.
- Click on Deposits .
- Enter the amount you wish to put on your students account. Leave quantity as 1 (ONE).
- Click Buy.
- Proceed to the top right icon of a shopping cart and push the Checkout button.
- If everything is correct, click the blue Checkout button.
- Add your credit card information and push Pay Now.
If you have any questions, please contact Marilyn Altenbern at 480-575-2436.
All refunds must be picked up in person at the school your student attends. We can only do refunds from the first day of school to the last day of school. We no longer mail refunds.
Please contact your cafeteria manager if you have a refund request.
Please go to the Department Staff page to locate contact information for your school.
This Institution is an equal opportunity provider.