Overall Goal: to describe what we are doing and what we are wearing.
- Students can describe what they are doing using the Present-Progressive Tense.
- Students can describe their clothing.
- Students can describe the detail of their clothing.
- Students can express their sizes.
- Students can express their shoe size.
- Students can describe what they do in general, what they are going to do and what they are doing.
- reviewing "estar"
- forming Gerunds
- reviewing Adjective Agreement
- comparing Tenses: Present, Immediate Future and Present Progressive
- reviewing Stem-Changing Verbs in the Present and Stem-Changing Gerunds