Overall Goal: to express weather in the Present and Immediate Future tenses.
- Students can express the weather.
- Students can express the weather in a particular place.
- Students can describe where things are on a map.
- Students can describe why the weather is affected based on place.
- Students can describe the current weather and the current climate.
- Students can create a forecast and describe the weather and climate for the week.
- Students can express what they do and what they are going to do.
- expressing the Immediate Future Tense formula.
- using Verb Expressions
- expressing "it" as a subject
- changing from one tense to another tense.
- describing a place using adjectives.
- expressing how and why something is affected.
- reviewing "estar" to describe location.