Overall Goal: to ask questions about what we do in general and respond to them
- Students can talk about what they do in general.
- Students can ask "yes" or "no" questions.
- Students can ask questions with an interrogative.
- Students can use basic prepositions.
- Students can talk about how often they do something.
- Conjugating AR Verbs
- Creating questions with an inverted subject and verb
- Creating a T-Chart to see the pattern of regular verbs.
- Comparing the relationship between nouns and actions
- Using Prepositions at the beginning of questions
- Adverbs of Frequency
- How to form a basic adverb
- How to describe how often we do something.