Overall Goal: to use numbers in real life context: counting, dates, time and age
- Students can count to infinity.
- Students can use numbers in real life context even as large to describe a population.
- Students can express what time it is.
- Students can express a date or the current date.
- Students can express their age.
- Students can express what they have.
- Students can describe his or her physical traits and those of other people.
- Counting to 30.
- Counting by 10s and dividing 10s and 1s values with "y"
- Counting by 100s
- 100 vs. 101-199
- Counting in the thousands and millions
- Exceptions to patterns with numbers
- Expressing a date
- Exception to the first of every month
- Expressing Time
- Expressing the current hour
- Expresing from the next hour
- Vocabulary associated with time
- Idioms with "tener"
- Expressing age