The Library/Computer Lab is available on the Library's Google Calendar form that was sent out or by calling/emailing Mrs. Larson to set up your day and time!
- The Lab is also open to students coming to the library, on passes from their teacher.
- Drop in students on a pass should remain on the "Drop In," computers, the last row of computers.
- All computers in the lab print to the student printer, which is behind the Library Front Desk.
- The printer prints black-n-white only, 2-sided. All printing that is done for class assignments is free.
- However, please keep printing within reasonable number, for example, no more than 5 pages double-sided.
- There is a $.50 charge/per page for colored copies on the computer next to the blue butterfly.
Google Apps for Education
STMS is a Google Apps for Education School. In our classrooms, we will be using the district google accounts to collaborate, write, revise and publish writing and presentations. Each student has a Google Account. Within this account, they have access to the following Google Applications: Google Docs, Google Slides, Google Spreadsheets, Google Drawing, and Google Email.