P-EBT Issuance/Free internet
P-EBT will provide families of eligible children with additional funds to purchase food. Please visit the DES website below for more information.
The following is a letter explaining what P-EBT is. Click HERE
If you have any questions, please call us at 480-575-2437. ThanksFree InternetThe Affordable Connectivity Program (ACP) is a new federal benefit to help households pay for high-speed internet and devices. You qualify if someone in your household participates in at least one of these programs:
You also qualify if your household’s annual income is below:
- Free and reduced school lunch
- WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program)
- Medicaid, SSI (Supplemental Security Income), Federal Public Housing Assistance
- Lifeline and more
You do not need to be a citizen or have a Social Security number to qualify for this program.You can help spread the word about the Affordable Connectivity Program by sharing the below flyer which features information in English and Spanish:visit www.getmyinternet.org for more information.
- $36,620 for a family of two
- $46,060 for a family of three
- $55,500 for a family of four