CCUSD Team Food Protocols
CCUSD is suggesting that all athletic teams follow these guidelines when it comes to team dinners before games:
1. All food purchased from vendors/restaurants must be individually packaged. This mean no family style meal or food.
2. Have one coach meet parent in parking lot to pick up food/meals. No visitors on campus at this time.
3. Have all athletes wash hand or use sanitizer before receiving food.
4. Have one coach hand out meals to athletes.
5. When athletes are done, have them clean their spot and wash hands again.
These guidelines are in accordance with Maricopa County Health Department and Maricopa County Public Health Department.