ACCESSING E-BOOKS THROUGH THE STMS CATALOG
Sonoran Trails has had a collection of 187 e-books (fiction and non-fiction) available for quite some time.
- E-book titles appear at the bottom of the Discover Catalog. Scroll down and click on the "See All," Tab on the far right to view all e-books. Keep scrolling down and e-books will load.
- E-books may be checked out, like regular library books, for a period of 14 days.
- LOG-IN: You will need to enter your Student ID for the UserName and for the Passord, to check out e-books.
- E-books will check themselves back in after 14 days, but you can also return them yourself.
- Reading Levels: Most e-books are appropriate for 6th-8th grade reading levels. But there are some titles for 3rd-5th grade reading levels, as well.
Click HERE to access the STMS library catalog and our e-book collection.
See attached document, Follett's Quick Guide to Using E-Books below:
Guide to Follett E-Books
The Destiny Discover App
- The Destiny Discover App is a first step toward bringing the power of Destiny Discover to mobile. It allows students to search for content and read Follett eBooks while providing usage data for librarians with Destiny reporting.