Overall Goal: to discuss our likes and dislikes with food and other activities
- Students can talk about how often they eat and drink.
- Students can describe each meal of the day
- with whom they eat
- when they eat
- where they eat
- what they eat
- Students can describe their favorite foods.
- Students can classify foods.
- Students can use circumlocution to describe a food item that they cannot remember the name for.
- Flip Verbs
- using verbs that do not translate
- Indirect Object Pronouns
- Conjugating Regular ER and IR Verbs
- Using Adjectives and Adjective Agreement to describe food