Overall Goal: to describe states of being and location of people and objects
- Students can describe the colors of objects.
- Students can describe the location of objects.
- Students can describe their location in reference to something or someone else.
- Students can describe their current state of being.
- Students can compare who they are to their state of being.
- Students can determine whether an object is specified or generalized
- Describing Objects with Color
- Verb: "estar"
- Prepositional Phrases
- Comparing "ser" vs. "estar"