Welcome to Developmental Preschool
Dear Parents and Students,
CCUSD schools remain closed. There are supplemental education resources for all students, however, teachers are not in the schools and will not be available through March 27th. We are working with the Arizona Department of Education to understand more about school closures and our next steps. In the meantime, you may want to visit the two web pages linked below, one for COVID 19 updates, and one for at-home supplemental education resources. We will continue to provide updates as often as possible. We appreciate your patience during this unprecedented time.
Welcome to Room 505~
I am so excited to be teaching Devlopmental Preschool again this year. This is my 15th year teaching and I love what I do! I can't wait to take this journey into a fun year of learning and growing.
Fun At - Home Learning
- Read to your child to create a love of learning
- Nursery Ryhmes (Mother Goose) and singing songs builds readiness for reading
- Rote count to 10 and back down to 1 will build number sense (count out crackers as you give your child a snack)
- Drawing basic shapes and having your child color the inside will improve preschool concepts and fine motor schools
- Visit the public library and check out books regularly (your student can get a library card too)
- Establish a daily routine and bedtime
Bathroom / Water
Language / Snack
Recall / Pack Up