1. ALL assignments were to be turned in by November 22, 2022 to be counted towards this semester.
2. ALL students have a vocabulary list that they are responsible for studying. An exam on this list will go towards part of their final grade. Students have been aware of this all quarter and should have been working on this.
3. Currently, students have been learning to write an essay and have received lots of notes and handouts. This will be due by December 14, 2022 at 2:45pm and will be done in class. Students begin working on the outline on Tuesday, November 29, 2022. Additionally, we have been using MLA in text citations and works cited pages. Currently, we are seeking to use Turnitin.com in the future.
4. Students will be picking up their laptops on Friday, December 2, 2022 during class. ALL students are to bring them to school each day, fully charged, or they will be writing their work via paper and pencil. If you choose to take the insurance, be sure to pay in advance in the bookstore.
5. Cell phones and other electronic devices continue to be an issue in class, despite them being prohibited in the classroom. Phones outside the backpack once students enter the classroom will be sent to the school office. This pertains to ALL technology devices.
- All Categories
- Select Month
- Select Year